Yamaha Motor Pakistan (abbreviated as YMPK) is a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. YMPK is the sole manufacturer and distributor of Yamaha Brand Motorcycles in Pakistan, established in Mar 2013.
The company is registered with the Ministry of Commerce for assembling, manufacturing, marketing, distributing, selling and/or servicing Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd brand motorcycles and their parts and accessories in Pakistan.
YMPK completed the construction of its manufacturing factory & had its launch ceremony on April 27, 2015. The new factory, with a total floor area of 17,000 m2, was built on a 203,456 m2 piece of land in the Bin Qasim industrial park in Karachi. Yamaha Motor’s establishment of a new company and factory represents the company’s re-entry into the Pakistani motorcycle market, and is part of the business scale expansion set out in Yamaha Motor’s new medium-term management plan.
Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd contributes to the overall development of Pakistan with its new business strategy, pursuing the following objectives:
- Supplying advanced products that increase customer satisfaction and offer superior performance, design and quality.
- Promoting production and development technologies that help enhance Pakistan’s international competitiveness.
- Developing human resources, job opportunities, and business leaders in Pakistan.
- Employed technologies to avoid using environmentally hazardous substances to ensure complete elimination of said substances from products and manufacturing processes.
- Contributing to Pakistan’s economic development with investments in plants, machinery and equipment.
Yamaha Motor Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd strives to realize everyone’s dreams with ingenuity and passion, and to sustain its position as a company people look to for the next exciting product or concept that provides exceptional value and deep satisfaction.
Yamaha Motor Pakistan introduced its first phase of Model line-up, YBR125 model, which has been made available all around Pakistan with a strong Sales Network of 140 dealerships from 28th April for all bike lovers and commuters.